Eiti į turinį
Donce_Monce

League Of Legends [ Rezultatai ]

Rekomenduoti pranešimai

Hi folks,

If you mean the next patch, (which includes some of the pre-season balance changes) we're looking at sometime next week. It'll come down to how quickly we resolve the last of the bugs, though, so don't hold me to that.

Cheers,

Fei

Iš leagueoflegends.com forumo. Krč visks kita savaite, bet tiktais preseason.

Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis kitose svetainėse

On Ranked Reset for S4

Here's Pwyff's response to questions on when the ranked reset will happen for S4:

"Going to get this messaging out early, as we'll have more official words next week. The plan is to actually NOT do a soft reset on ranked play during preseason, especially with the huge changes we have planned on the way.

We'll be doing that soft reset at the start of the 2014 season when everyone's all trained up from the preseason. MORE INFO TO COME NEXT WEEK (er, this week?).

And for anyone that asks, "Why play ranked during preseason?" - your standings you get to during the preseason will have an influence on where you initially seed during the 2014 season. We wanted to create a competitive environment for players to stew in during the preseason, but we really didn't want you dictating an entire season's worth of ranked placement during a tumultuous time (BLACK CLEAVAAAAR)."

bet kazkodel ikele nuotrauka kai su sivir zaidzia:/ jos q kiek zinau neina i turetus hmmmmmmmmm ai yolo

Aš nežiūrėjau kas ten ir ką įkelė, tiesiog pasakiau dar champų kurie gali tai daryti.

Nuoroda į komentarą

Hi folks,

If you mean the next patch, (which includes some of the pre-season balance changes) we're looking at sometime next week. It'll come down to how quickly we resolve the last of the bugs, though, so don't hold me to that.

Cheers,

Fei

Iš leagueoflegends.com forumo. Krč visks kita savaite, bet tiktais preseason.

Eina nafik dbr visa savaite normalus kapot krc.

Nuoroda į komentarą

Svečias
Šios temos nebegalima komentuoti.

• Paskutiniai lankytojai   0 nariai(-ių)

• Šio puslapio nežiūri nė vienas registruotas narys.
  • Sukurti naują...